Etizolam tablets are available under different brand names such as Etizola, Capsafe, Etilaam and Sedekopan tablets.
Etilaam Tablets: These are period pills which have Etizolam which acts as an antidepressant, sedative-hypnotic and anxiolytic and are approved as the oral treatment for the cure of anxiety disorders, for example, depression, panic attacks and generalized anxiety in adult patients.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient:
- Etilaam tablets have Etizolam as the active pharmaceutical ingredient, and each tablet contains Etizolam about 0.5 mg, 0.25 mg, or 1 mg according to the strength of the drug.
- This medicine is useful for the short-term therapy of insomnia and acts as anticonvulsant which becomes a cause to relax the skeletal muscles of your body and in that way treating numerous medical disorders.
- Medication is selective and has a high similarity for the alpha2 subunit of the postsynaptic GABA receptor. Tablets are offered in the strength of 0.25 mg, 0.5 mg and 1 mg of Etizolam. 1 mg strength as mouth dissolving tablets is also available at the same price as the regular 1 mg tablets.
Use Of Etizolam Tablets:
Tablets contain Etizolam, which impersonators the assets of an anti-convulsant. Etizolam is used as the oral treatment in adult patients who suffer from various adverse health conditions such as anxiety disorders, panic attacks and other symptoms and signs as well as treatment for the short-term treatment of insomnia.
Etizolam medicines are also beneficial for the cure of nervousness such as phobic neurosis and panic attacks. Generic Etizolam drugs are also used to treat secondary psycho-somatic diseases such as hypertension, irritable bowel syndrome, and headache.
How To Take Etizolam Tablets?
- The dosage of Etilaam tablets depends on your medical requirement; you should use medicine precisely as suggested by your doctor. Your body weight, other medical conditions, and current medications are also important to prescribe the dosage.
- Follow your physician instructions and maintain a regular schedule to get the maximum benefit of the drug. Your doctor may change the dosage and period subject to your reaction to treatment.
- The recommended dosage for panic disorders is 0.5 and for anxiety disorders are 0.25-0.5 mg twice in a day, and the maximum daily dosage should not exceed 3 mg. Doctors recommend a dosage of 1-2 mg daily for insomnia patients.
Precautions: The course of Etilaam tablets should not be approved for more than 12 weeks. Never withdraw the course of therapy without consulting your doctor and should not be stopped abruptly. As an alternative, you should step by step reduce the dosage to avoid the growth of any side effects.
Most people start with 0.5mg which is sufficient to reduce anxiety signs. 1mg and above you will begin to experience the sedative effects and other symptoms.